Tuesday, March 6

A two Parter!

Co “T” y

I'm shivering and I can't help but wonder just how I got here. Well, I know it's my own damn fault, but if you had told me two years ago I'd be on a reality TV show to repent for killing someone, I'd ask if you were high or something. But that's exactly what happened.

Nothing that happens on Escape tends to surprise me anymore. I'm in a cave. I don't know how I got here, only that I'm tied up to Reesa. Of all people. She's entirely bad, I'll admit it, but she's annoying all the same because she doesn't know how to shut up. Plus she has to be the center of attention. If I'm having a conversation with anyone but her, she interrupts along with flaunting herself around in clothes barely meet dress code requirements for most places. When she's just being herself though, I don't mind her. And I think that's what frustrates me the most about her. She's not being herself most of the time. It's so obvious. I don't understand all of the insecurity issues.

“Too bad we weren't tied up the other way,” she says and I try to ignore her. She starts rubbing her back against mine and I don't want to think about what she's doing.

“Almost there,” she grunts, and I close my eyes and suppress a groan of disgust. Then I realize we aren't tied together anymore.

I pull away, stretch, and stare at her. “What did you do?”

“Sawed through the knot?” She rolls her eyes, “T, your mind wouldn't be in the gutter so bad if you did something about it. Let me know when, okay?”

“Sure thing,” I sigh and offer her my hand to help her stand. “Thanks.”

“No problem. Now, where are we and what's going on? I could have sworn I fell asleep in the hotel.”

“They'll do that a lot. Take you away in the middle of the night. I'm not quite sure how it works, but you know....” I trail off when I hear a sound not too far away. Sounds like footsteps and growling. I wonder briefly if maybe it's Toby all hulked out again, but it doesn't sound like his growl. It reminds me more of a bear. And of course, there are hunters creeping along the sides of the walls, and I think they're waiting to see what we're going to do. Then I notice they keep approaching this wall of sorts, only to back away. There's a slight glimmer to it. They're being held back by a force field.

“I think we need to go,” I say and drag Reesa to a door. But the bear growling is coming from there. I scowl and look around. There isn't really anywhere else for us to go.

She smiles, “I'm not scared of a teddy bear. Come on.” And she presses onward with more bravery than I would have imagined. I definitely get a lot more respect for her then.

We're wandering through wherever we are and it doesn't take long for us to step outside into the freezing snow. We're surrounded by hunters.

“You can't go this way,” one says. “In fact, you aren't supposed to escape.”

“That's the whole point of the show asshole,” Reesa sneers.

I shake my head, “she has a point.”

“Yes, but that isn't the game for this week. This week, you're the bait.” Another hunter says. A girl. I'm kind of surprised because I thought they were all boys and I've never heard them talk. I wasn't even sure if they were human up until now.

I groan a little, “I don't want to be bait. I-.”

“You don't get a say. You weren't supposed to wake up,” the girl says and comes up to me. She's smiling. It's kind of weird.

“Hey T, maybe if you bang her, she'll let us go? She's totally jonesing for you!” Reesa whispers.

I roll my eyes and open my mouth to say something when there's one swift movement to my shoulder blades and then I go out like a light.

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?