Monday, August 29

Finale!



RYAN

"No Mom, I'm not coming home during the break...yes beacuse I'd rather spend time with Moira." Toby paced during his conversation. I guess this answered where he was going. Whatever he wanted I suppose.

"What about you?" T asks me. "Going home?"

"No," I say, because there's nothing for there anyway. Though I don't know where I'm going to go, and I hope he offers some kind of guidance.

"Ipod?"

"No" She signs. I know that word. "I'm going to travel." She finishes in thought speech.

"Same." Coty says.

"You should come with me." I know she's offering it to both of us, but she really only means him.

"I'll catch up with you somewhere if I can? The producers want to have some kind of a meeting with me? And they said I might not be done with whatever they have planned until a week or so." He shrugs. I'm a little disappointed. I want to spend more time with him and his brother, but I'm also sure the producers have something good for him since he was voted the MVP.

Ipod stares at me. "Just us girls then?"

I think this over, part of me wanting to be alone. At the same time, this would be good for me. Female time is always a plus, and I need to get my head in order before we start our next round of challenges.

I nod. "Sounds great."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?