Wednesday, June 1

INTERVIEW: COTY "T" RANOVER


"My father once said, "Son, life will take you for a ride if you let it... she'll knock you to the floor..." I won't believe that. Although it may seem that way I know the storms will fade.
So, bring on the rain."




Your Name:
Coty "T" Ranover
Age: 20
Sex: Male
Hometown: North East Minneapolis, Minnesota
"Played By": Zac Efron

What have you done that has brought you here? I killed someone, not intentionally, but I did mean to hurt them. They did something bad to my sister, so I beat them and it went...too far. Cory tried to stop me, but I didn't want to listen. I was mad. My lawyer was able to get me off because of temporary insanity, but I still have to see a lot of therapists. It's a crime of passion I guess. I still don't feel free though.

Whats your ability? Cory already sort of explained it. I guess it's a more complicated term for psychic abilities. Meta-physics is all about the mind and our perception of our reality. What you believe becomes your reality. Because of our increased brain energies, it makes it so that we can achieve more than most normal people. Though, it's inconsistent. One moment of faltering can change everything. It's not something we like to rely on.

What do you have to say to the other contestants? They make me a little nervous. I don't do too well with people though. Especially intimidating ones. I'd rather just keep to myself, but I know that's not going to happen. I don't want to let anyone down.

What's your favorite kitchen utensil? Spoons.

If you could take back your crime, would you? Yes. I hate that I let my temper take things too far. I should have left it at one swipe, or been the better person. I just hated him so much, still do.

Name one personal item in your bag, then tell us why you have it. I keep a picture of me and my brother together. I'm doing this for him. I want him to be back in his own body again. It's been too long. He should be happy and not suffering because of me. He doesn't deserve this. I'm glad to keep him alive until his original body is healed though. It's the least I can do.

What is your comfort food? Macaroni and Cheese, preferably the Stoffer's Kind.

If you were a T-shirt what would your slogan be? "I am not an English major. I are a Scientist."

If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you? Toby Macguire

What can you bring to your team? Logic, patience, and understanding. I'm a good follower, and that's important sometimes.

What will you miss most while leaving your current life behind for this challenge?My family. Mom's probably going to freak out.

Who do you think will prove to be most obnoxious on your team? Toby. He acts like he knows everything. I can tell he's the only person who doesn't like me.

Who will save your skin at least once? Probably everyone.

If you win back your freedom, what will you do next? Give my brother back his body, and I'll be allowed to forget about what happened. It'll be great, because I don't know how much longer I can handle this....

Do you think you would have gotten in trouble if you didn't have
your powers?
No, just my own stupidity.

What do you think will be the toughest part of this contest? Not getting scared, and I get motion sickness pretty bad.

Do you have any special skills, outside of your power? I'm smart. Genius smart. I'm also fluent in six languages outside of English: Japanese, Spanish, French, Italian, German, and American Sign Language.

What kind of music/books/movies do you like? I listen to a lot of world music. I love pop too. I like to dance. It's one of my favorite things to do actually which a lot of people think is weird. I watch foreign films. One of my favorites is "Amelie", and I'm also into "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" and anime. Lots of anime. Books, I read manga, comics in general, and Harry Potter and other contemporary fantasy novels.

If it came down to you or your teammates what would you do? Would you help them, or abandon them? No. I don't think I could continue on by myself.

How do you feel about the other teams? I hope they don't try to hurt me.

Who are your heroes? People who can continue on through out the day despite their pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?