Thursday, June 2

INTERVIEW: IPOD WALKER



"We’re going at it tonight, tonight. There’s a party on the rooftop, top of the world. Tonight, tonight, and were dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign. I don’t know if I’ll make it, but watch how good I’ll fake it.
Its all right, all right, tonight, tonight.
"




Your Name:
Ipod Walker
Age: 18
Sex: Female
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois
"Played By": Nina Dobrev

What have you done that has brought you here? I got caught in a raid at my boyfriend's house. He did a lot of underground electronics selling.

Whats your ability? I can hear all sorts of different sound waves. I can pick up the radio, cell phone conversations, and just about everything if I 'tune' myself properly. I can also project my voice through these sound waves, since I can't 'talk'. I prefer sign language, but nobody knows that, so it's not practical.

What do you have to say to the other contestants? Hi!

What's your favorite kitchen utensil? Sporks.

If you could take back your crime, would you? Probably. I'm not bad, I promise. I didn't even know this was going on until a couple of months ago.

Name one personal item in your bag, then tell us why you have it. My iPod comes with me everywhere I go.

What is your comfort food? Cheetos.

If you were a T-shirt what would your slogan be? "Rawr".

If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you? Rachael Leigh Cook

What can you bring to your team? Encouragement.

What will you miss most while leaving your current life behind for this challenge? Understanding, not a lot of people get me.

Who do you think will prove to be most obnoxious on your team? Toby treats me like I'm stupid because I'm mute.

Who will save your skin at least once? I'm self sufficient enough. I'll be okay!

If you win back your freedom, what will you do next? Explore.

Do you think you would have gotten in trouble if you didn't have
your powers?
No, they didn't get me in trouble. My heart did.

What do you think will be the toughest part of this contest? Communicating with everyone.

Do you have any special skills, outside of your power? I'm awesome. Duh!

What kind of music/books/movies do you like? I like all kinds of music, funny movies, sad movies, long movies. I'll read just about anything too, but I really like those YA books. The short fluffy reads you know? I don't like to waste my time feeling sad. It's not worth it.

If it came down to you or your teammates what would you do? Would you help them, or abandon them? Help! We're all in this together!

How do you feel about the other teams? I wish them the best, but I don't want them to win either.

Who are your heroes? Definitely Hellen Keller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?