Friday, June 3

INTERVIEW: TOBIAS SMYTH




"I never want to be part of the herd. I guess I was in case you haven't heard. Maybe you can tell that I can't stand the way I want to be included. I always want to be a mystery. I always knew that two and two made three. I wish away the time I'm living in.



Your Name:
Tobias Smyth
Age: 17
Sex: Male
Hometown: Chilicothee, Ohio
"Played By": Kendall Shmidt

What have you done that has brought you here? I pirated a lot of movies, music, books, you name it, modded xboxs and playstations, and then resold it on ebay.

Whats your ability? I turn into a monster. Not on my own free will though.

What do you have to say to the other contestants? Sup bitches?

What's your favorite kitchen utensil? Knives

If you could take back your crime, would you? I wouldn't get caught.

Name one personal item in your bag, then tell us why you have it. My laptop. I need it. It's my life.

What is your comfort food? Bit-o-honey.

If you were a T-shirt what would your slogan be? "I'm a L33T H4X0R".

If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you? Leonardo DiCaprio

What can you bring to your team? Information. What are they going to do without me? Fail, that's what.

What will you miss most while leaving your current life behind for this challenge?My girl. Ilubb.

Who do you think will prove to be most obnoxious on your team? Coty rubs me the wrong way.

Who will save your skin at least once? I'll be the one saving people.

If you win back your freedom, what will you do next? Go to my girl's house.

Do you think you would have gotten in trouble if you didn't have
your powers?
My powers have nothing to do with what happened.

What do you think will be the toughest part of this contest? Tolerating everyone else's stupidity.

Do you have any special skills, outside of your power? I'm a mad computer scientist yo.

What kind of music/books/movies do you like? I read everything, watch everything, listen to everything. I like to consider myself well rounded.

If it came down to you or your teammates what would you do? Would you help them, or abandon them? Depends on what's going on. Do I need them? Or do I have to turn on them to win?

How do you feel about the other teams? You're going down ********!

Who are your heroes? Mark Zuckerberg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?